Mon Purse Pty Ltd ABN 36 645 132 538 and its subsidiaries/related parties (“Mon Purse”).
Visitors to this website are bound by the following Terms so please read these carefully before proceeding.
Welcome to our website. This website with URL address www.monpurse.com is owned and operated by Mon Purse.
This “website” means the whole or any part of the web pages located at or directed to www.monpurse.com, and includes the website layout; individual elements of the design of the website; underlying code elements of the website; or text, sounds, graphics, animated items or any other content of this website.
The term ‘Mon Purse Pty Limited, ‘Mon Purse’, ‘the Company’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Mon Purse Pty Ltd ABN 36 645 132 538 and its subsidiaries/related parties, the owner of the website, whose registered office is Level 6, 9 Barrack Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
The content on this website is provided in good faith on an “as is” and “as available” basis for general information purposes only. It is not intended to constitute or substitute legal or other professional advice.
All information and materials available on this website are prepared so that they are current as at the date of writing. Information on this website may be out of date. You must make your own assessment of the information on this website and rely on it wholly at your own risk.
Mon Purse makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, comprehensiveness or accuracy of the information, services and other content contained on this website. Mon Purse may change or add to this website at any time and without notice. No undertaking is given by Mon Purse to keep this website updated and it is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this website or if that information is not up-to-date.
None of the content on this website is an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy, any securities of Mon Purse or any other company. In addition, nothing herein should be construed as an offer to buy or sell, nor a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, any security or other financial instrument, or to invest assets in any account managed or advised by Mon Purse or its affiliates.
Mon Purse cannot and does not guarantee that the content and the provision of the content of this website will always be correct or fault, error and virus free or that access to the website or third party websites will be uninterrupted.
Mon Purse does not accept liability for incorrect content or errors and omissions in this website or its content (whether of typographical, technical or other nature), but will endeavour to correct them as quickly as practicable after being notified or becoming aware of such error or omission. Mon Purse will not be liable for any damage to or interference with your computer systems that may occur in connection with use of this website or a linked website, or for any data lost or any equipment or software replaced by you as a result of you using this website. You must take your own appropriate precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Mon Purse will not be liable:
- in contract, tort, equity or otherwise (directly or indirectly) for any damage whatsoever in connection with this website or any use of content provided on this website; and
- to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused, which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with websites of other entities that are hyperlinked from this website.
To the extent permitted by law, Mon Purse does not provide any representations or warranties relating to this website or its availability.
This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any specific warnings and disclaimers elsewhere on this website.
Terms and Conditions
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a reasonable manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- You agree that you will not hack into this website or employ any robot, spider or other device or process to use this website for unauthorised purposes. You further agree that you will not take any action or do anything which imposes an unreasonable burden on the website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- You must not do or allow any third party to do anything which may infringe, damage or endanger Mon Purse’s intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of a third party in respect of this website. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any other person’s or entity’s trade mark which is displayed on this website without their express permission.
- All rights in this website and the content on this website including copyright, design rights, patents, inventions, knowhow, database rights, trade marks, source codes and any other intellectual property rights in any of the foregoing are owned by or licensed to Mon Purse.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- You are provided with access to this website only for your personal and non-commercial use. Other than for these permitted purposes, and for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under statutes that apply in your location, you may not, in any form or by any means adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website, without Mon Purse’s written permission.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. Mon Purse does not endorse, recommend or approve of any information, products or services referred to on such linked sites and assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other website to which this website offers links. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- This website contains information about other entities, including litigation funders and legal advisors. Mon Purse does not have any direct affiliation with those entities (unless expressly stated). The information about the other entities is provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that the use of the information is at your own risk. We do not endorse, recommend or approve of those entities or the products or services they provide.
- Mon Purse takes all reasonable steps to ensure the security of its systems. Any information which Mon Purse holds for you is stored on secure servers. However, the possibility exists that the information could be unlawfully observed by a third party while the data is being transmitted over the internet or while stored on cloud based servers. Mon Purse accepts no liability that may arise if any other persons obtain the information you submit to this website, subject to any negligence or breach of law on Mon Purse’s behalf.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales, Australia.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed. You must refer to the individual warranty relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website or as a result of any breach of these Terms by you.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
If you have a question or complaint about this website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MON Purse PROMOTIONS
Mon Purse Free Small Pouch Promotion
Promotion: All you need to do is add a small pouch of your choice to your cart when you spend over $200AUD on and proceed to the checkout.
1) By participating in this Promotion, you agree to these terms and conditions.
2) Offer is available between 27th January 2022 AEST and 2pm AEST to 3rd of February 2022 11am.
3) To receive a small pouch, your cart must include full price products to the value of $200AUD and a small pouch of your choice must be added to the cart; the discount will be applied at the checkout.
3) The small pouch will be delivered as part of your online order.
4) Only small pouch per order & customer, while stocks last, subject to availability.
]5) If you return the full price products in your online order to Mon Purse under the Mon Purse returns policy, you must also return the small pouch.
6) This Promotion is non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative. This Promotion may not be used in conjunction with any other promotional discount.]7) Mon Purse reserves the right to;
- cancel this Promotion,
- cancel or refuse any individual’s participation in the Promotion,
- decline to accept orders where, in its opinion, a promotion code is invalid for the order being placed and
- amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable endeavours to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).
8)These terms and conditions shall be governed by Australian law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Australian courts.
9) The promoter is Mon Purse Pty Limited of Showroom 5, Building 1A, 35-39 Bourke Road, Alexandria, NSW 2015 Australia (ABN: 36 645 132 538) (“Promoter”)
10) The Promoter can be contacted at Telephone: (AUS) +61 2 96069 1675
Welcome | New MON Purse Subscriber Discount
- Purchase is necessary.
- This offer is open on 21st December 2021 (the "Discount Period") and is open to customers that are aged 18 years’ old and over, only.
- This offer entitles a new subscriber who has sign up via the pop-up sign-up form to the MON Purse emailing list, a 20% off (the "MON Purse Discount") their first order of MON Purse full price products purchased on the Mon Purse website www.monpurse.com (the "Website") only.
- The Mon Purse Discount can only be redeemed in the Discount Period noted on their Welcome Email against MON Purse full priced products purchased on the Website using the Mon Purse discount code.
- The MON Purse Discount is not permitted to be used in conjunction with any other promotion, discount, sale, offer or competition.
- The Discount is permitted to be used in conjunction with MON Purse free delivery offers.
- If a purchase, made by redeeming the MON Purse Discount during the Discount Period, is returned to Mon Purse, the Customer shall be refunded at the discounted price.
- Only one (1) MON Purse Discount can be redeemed per transaction, per Customer. The MON Purse Discount is non-refundable, non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The promoter may collect personal information for the purpose of administering this offer. The promoter will use your details to process your order.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, terminate or temporarily suspend this offer in the event of any circumstances outside the promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Customer is deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon redeeming the Mon Purse Discount. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to accept the Mon Purse discount code if the Customer breaches these terms and conditions.
- Your statutory rights are not affected. This offer is governed by Australian law and subject to the exclusive authority of the Australian courts.
- The promoter is Mon Purse Pty Limited of Showroom 5, Building 1A, 35-39 Bourke Road, Alexandria, NSW 2015 Australia (ABN: 36 645 132 538) (“Promoter”)
- The Promoter can be contacted at Telephone: (AUS) +61 2 96069 1675
WIN A $500 GIFT CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To celebrate the new MON Purse website we're having a giveaway! Win a $500 Gift Card each week until the 15th of December.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the promotion, you must be entered during the Promotional Period:
- Follow @mon-purse on Instagram
- Follow @monpurse on Facebook
- Tag a friend and tell us in comments with emoji’s how excited you are that MON Purse is back!
- You must agree to the T&C's (link on our info page)
- You may enter as many times as you like, each new comment and tag counts as a new entry.
- You both must be following @mon_purse on IG and @monpurse on FB to be in with a chance to win.
- Winner will be drawn at random and announced via post and stories.
- Australian and New Zealand residents only.
PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on ‘How To Enter’ also forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The promoter is Mon Purse Pty Limited of Showroom 5, Building 1A, 35- 39 Bourke Road, Alexandria, NSW, 2015 (ABN: 36 645 132 538) (“Promoter”).
- Entry is open to Australian residents who are 18 years and older (excluding employees of the Promoter and associated agencies and companies, and their immediate families) (“Entrant”). For the purposes of this clause, "immediate families'' of an employee includes his or her spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child, step child, adopted child, parent, step-parent, grandparent, uncle, aunt, siblings, Wednesday 24th November 2021 at 4pm AEST. Entries close on Thursday 15th December 2021 at 15.59 pm AEST (“Promotional Period”).
- This competition is a game of chance and the winner is randomly selected
- Entrants may submit multiple entries.
- Entrants agree and consent to their entry, including their name being uploaded to, published or re-published on any of the Promoter’s social media channels or websites during and after the promotional period, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and www.monpurse.com
- Judging of all submitted entries will be conducted by the Promoter at Showroom 5, Building 1A, 35- 39 Bourke Road, Alexandria, NSW, 2015 Australia on:
- Wednesday 1st of December 2021 at 4pm
- Wednesday 8th of December 2021 at 4pm
- Wednesday 15th of December 2021 at 4pm
- There will be one (3) winner (“Winner”). The Winner will be selected based on their and their friend’s description of each other in emoji’s to the Promoter’s brand, aesthetic design and creativity. The judge’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will receive a $500 MON eGift-Card delivered to their inbox. Gift card can only be used at www.monpurse.com
- The Prize is not transferable and is not redeemable for cash. The Prizes must be taken as stated and no compensation will be paid if a Winner is unable to use the Prize.
- The Winner will be notified of their success via Instagram Message within 48 hours of judging.
- The Winner must confirm acceptance of the Prize within 48 hours of being notified that they are a winner and provide their full name and address to the Promoter.
- The Winner agrees and consents to their names and entries being posted on any of the Promoter’s social media platforms or websites.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility if the Winners’ contact details are incorrect or incomplete and the Winners cannot be contacted.
- If any Winner cannot be contacted, or if any Winner fails to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within 48 hours of being notified that they are a winner, the Promoter reserves the right to select a new Winner. The new Winner will be notified via email and must confirm acceptance of the Prize within 48 hours of being notified that they are a Winner.
- By entering this competition each Entrant warrants to the Promoter that their submitted entry is an original work of the Entrant, has not been previously published or won any award and does not contain any material which would infringe the rights of any third party, including any copyright, trademark or other third party intellectual property rights. The Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter and keep the Promoter indemnified against all claims and costs incurred by third parties arising from a breach of the warranties set out in this clause.
- Each Entrant assigns all proprietary rights (including any intellectual property rights) they have in their entry to the Promoter. Each Entrant acknowledges and agrees that their entry becomes the property of the Promoter and the Promoter has the right to use the entry across any communication or marketing platform owned or used by the Promoter. The Promoter is entitled to use any of the submitted entries for any purpose, including (but not limited to) any future promotion, marketing or publicity purposes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to remove at any time from any communication channels or platforms on which the entries have been published any entry it deems, in its sole discretion, to be offensive or in breach of any legislation, regulations or by-laws.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Entrants (including an Entrant's identity, age, and place of residence) and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who interferes or tampers with the entry process or if the Entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Despite anything to the contrary in these terms and conditions, errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's complete discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to all aspects of this competition is at its complete discretion and final and binding on all persons who enter into this competition and no correspondence will be entered into
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will also be deemed invalid and will not be included in the competition. All entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not the time of transmission by the Entrant. Email is not a guaranteed delivery communication tool. The Promoter cannot accept responsibility for any email messages not received. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify any statutory consumer guarantees or implied warranties as provided under any applicable consumer protection laws.
- Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and its associated companies are not responsible for and exclude all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any problems or technical malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control) of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on any computer system or at any website, or any combination thereof, including (but not limited to) any injury or damage to Entrants or any other person’s property related to or resulting from participation in this competition;
- any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in connection with this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of this competition;
- any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or third part interference or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries or entrants details;
- any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter);
- any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant (independent financial advice should be sought);
- participation in this competition;
- cancellation of this competition; or
- the Prize.
- This competition, or any aspect of it, may be changed or withdrawn at any time without prior notification. In the event of any dispute, management of the Promoter will be the sole arbitrator and their decision will be final (subject to any laws that may apply).
- Caution: any attempt to deliberately damage the Promoter's promotional website or the information on the website, to cause malicious damage or interference with the normal functioning of the website, or to otherwise undermine the legitimate operation of this competition may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the Promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. If the Promoter suffers loss or incurs any costs in connection with any breach of these conditions of entry or any other legal obligation by an Entrant, the Entrant agrees to indemnify the Promoter for those losses, damages and costs.
- By entering the competition, the Entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the competition and content on Facebook and/or Instagram about the competition.
- Entrants acknowledge that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants will provide their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition must be directed to the Promoter, not Facebook.
- Entrants acknowledge that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Entrants will provide their information to the Promoter and not to Instagram. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the competition must be directed to the Promoter, not Instagram.
- These terms and conditions are governed by, and are to be construed in accordance with, the laws enforceable in Victoria, Australia. Each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts exercising jurisdiction in Victoria, Australia and any court hearing appeals from those courts.
- These terms and conditions embody the entire agreement between the Promoter and each Entrant with respect to this competition.
- Any provision in these terms and conditions which is invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is to be read down for the purpose of that jurisdiction, if possible, so as to be valid and enforceable, and otherwise must be severed to the extent of the invalidity or unenforceability, without affecting the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions or affecting the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
- The Promoter can be contacted at:
Telephone: (AUS) +61 02 9069 1670